CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

a PLUS!

Although, being a server in any restuarant isn't the easiet job in the world. It has it's perks. Depending on how well you get along with your co-workers and customers, a restaurant can be something of a playground. I mean think about it this way..YOU EAT FOR FREE..YOU SOCIALIZE..AND YOUR WORKING AT THE SAME TIME. If one has a postive attiutude, they will defitnetly reflect on your tip. If your a student like me, you meet all types of different people that can help you out later on in the future. All you have to do is have a good attitude. Most people that have succeed in life, have worked for it. They once were also a student, struggling to make the grades and work as well. So, they know how it is. I've had plenty of lawyers, doctors, teachers, etc offer me advice and help when I'm done with my degree. I've had plenty of conversations with lawyers that I can relate too. I have heard stories. And, not only that you build regulars at your restaurant. One thing I've noticed, while working in a restaurant is that people love eating and drinking. And they love coming in and being known in a restuarant. And their is nothing like being served on. So, all these perks make it easier for one to be a server.

0 comments: